Please do not visit the Library if:
- you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- you have tested positive for COVID-19
- you live with someone who has symptoms, is waiting for a test result or has tested positive
- you’ve been told you’ve been in contact with someone who tested positive and need to self-isolate
- you have arrived in England from abroad – see Gov.uk
Please see the NHS website for more information.
The Library is currently housed at 10 Fetter Lane on the 5th Floor. Please note that hand sanitisers are available for visitors to use on arrival.
Staff will continue to wear masks around the Library and we ask our users and visitors to do the same, but they can be removed when seated.
The enquiry desk is staffed. Perspex screening remains to ensure face-to-face enquiries are safe for both users and staff.
Antibacterial products are available for users on each desk to clean the desk and accompanying computer equipment before use.
Users are welcome to come into the library to copy materials. If you prefer you can still use the document supply service. We are charging for photocopying, scanning, printing and the document supply service.
WCs and washing facilities remain available and hand sanitiser is available here and within the Library.