skip to main content
Patron-Driven Acquisition Scheme
Terms and Conditions
- The Scheme is only available to members of the Inns of Court.
- Only current editions of legal commentaries, monographs, and texts relevant to the core legal collections of the Inner Temple Library will be considered.
- Items already held in the Inner Temple Library are not eligible for purchase under this scheme, regardless of format.
- There is a price cap for automatic purchase items.
- New editions of titles already held will not be considered as these are part of our established acquisition process.
- The Scheme is for print books only, paperback where available. No journal, loose-leaf or subscription items will be considered.
- This Scheme operates with a fixed budget so we may not be able to process all requests.
- We aim to have successful requests available on the library shelves as soon as possible depending on availability.