The online catalogue includes the Library’s entire legal collection and most of the non-law collections.
Our catalogue and those of the other three Inn Libraries are available at www.innertemplelibrary.org/external.html
An extensive range of Internet subscription services, covering full text case law and legislation, is available for members to access on all the PCs in the Library and for Library staff to search on behalf of users when responding to telephone enquiries.
With the exception of Bloomsbury Professional Online, all of the commercial services are available for use within the Library only.
Remote access to the Bloomsbury Service is available for barrister members of the Inner Temple and can be arranged by emailing email@example.com.
The databases include:
- Bahamas law Reports
- Bermuda Law Reports
- Bloomsbury Professional Online
- British Virgin Islands Cases
- Cayman Islands Law Reports
- Criminal Law Week
- Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court Reports
- Electronic Immigration Network
- England & Wales Civil Appeal Judgments
- England & Wales Criminal Appeal Judgments
- i-law (selected content)
- ICLR Online
- Jamaica Cases
- Justis UK Legislation
- Kemp on Lawtel
- Lexis Library
- LexisPSL (on trial until 31 December 2018)
- Practical Law
- The Times Digital Archive (1785-2012)
- The Times & Sunday Times (1992 onwards)
- The Times Law Reports
- Westlaw UK
Also available are the White Book (on CD-ROM) and CourtServe (Court listings database).
We provide guides on using the main legal databases.