The online catalogue includes the Library’s entire legal collection and most of the non-law collections.
Our catalogue and those of the other three Inn Libraries are available at www.innertemplelibrary.org/external.html
An extensive range of Internet subscription services, covering full text case law and legislation, is available for members to access on all the PCs in the Library.
With the exception of Bloomsbury Professional Online and Lexis®PSL, all of the commercial services are available for use within the Library only. We have a limited number of log-ins which will allow us to make these two services available by remote access to Inner Temple members who are practising barristers. Priority will be given to barristers practising outside London who are unable to visit the Library in person.
Databases available within the Library include:
- Bloomsbury Professional Online
- Criminal Law Week
- Electronic Immigration Network
- i-law (selected content)
- ICLR Online
- JustisOne (selected UK and Caribbean databases)
- Kemp on Lawtel (available on Westlaw)
- Lawtel (available on Westlaw)
- Lexis Library (UK and Commonwealth content)
- Practical Law
- The Times Digital Archive (1785-2014)
- The Times & Sunday Times (1992 onwards)
- The Times Law Reports
- Westlaw Canada
- Westlaw UK
Also available are the White Book (on CD-ROM) and CourtServe (Court listings database).
We provide guides on using the main legal databases.